Pr Job in San Juan, : PR 00926
Looking for Pr Jobs? See currently available Pr job openings on pr.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pr.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pr job . We provide job resources for Pr positions throughout the industry. pr.jobs.net also provides Pr jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pr by either city or state.
pr.jobs.net is a pr job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pr jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pr job search on pr.jobs.net today.
Service Administrator-Pr Job DescriptionReq/Job ID: 1002851BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR Home Improvement Products LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Operations
Store ID: 24615: Sears PR Home Improvement
The Service Administrator is responsible for utilizing processes (SOP s/training manuals) and techniques to maximize scheduling of service appointments to minimize causes of customer dissatisfaction with service and products provided after the original installation. The Service Administrator is also responsible for data entry and processing of service paperwork along with aiding in troubleshooting and negotiating reasonable resolutions for customer complaints.
San Juan Pr Job
Service Administrator-Pr Job RequirementsJOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Completes daily data entry of service results and processing of all service paperwork
• Answers all incoming service calls as needed
• Assists Area Production Manager as needed
• Sets Service Technicians daily service appointments and confirms with customers as needed
• Provides needed support for Service Technicians, such as daily schedules, job site directions, copies of service work orders, along with any other supportive information to help expedite service
• Provides Service Technicians with various service performance reports to identify strengths and areas needing improvement
• Types updates in service tracking system to ensure accuracy and keep all manual logs up-to-date
• Maintains high level of customer satisfaction through efficient/timely customer resolution
• Maintains high level of communication with respective Service Technicians to ensure efficient rate of productivity is reached
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of related experience
• 18 years of age or older
• Strong customer and interpersonal skills
• Basic Computer skills
• Demonstrated Organizational skills
• Great written and oral communication skills
• Good at reading maps and providing directions
• Intermediate computer skills