Pr Job in San Juan, : PR
Looking for Pr Jobs? See currently available Pr job openings on pr.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pr.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pr job . We provide job resources for Pr positions throughout the industry. pr.jobs.net also provides Pr jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pr by either city or state.
pr.jobs.net is a pr job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pr jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pr job search on pr.jobs.net today.
Financial Analyst - San Juan, Pr
Financial Analyst - San Juan, Pr Job Description
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who impact decisions that help millions live healthier lives.
Positions in this function generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, SG&A, provider performance, product line profitability, membership, medical costs, premium yields, and other areas of business. Researches economic progressions to assist with the organization's financial planning. Presents findings and recommendations to management. May include responsibility for budget planning and analysis.
- Develop, perform and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance; and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
You'll need to eat, sleep and breathe data so you'll be able to tell the stories that need to be told. You'll be expected to understand and incorporate industry specific metrics into reports to highlight relevant trends and support fact-based business decisions. Your recommendations will go to all levels of leadership, so the spotlight is firmly on you and your financial skills.
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual Proficiency (English + Spanish)
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Working globally
- Previous Health Industry experience
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Planning and PeopleSoft Financials
- Proficiency with MS Visio, Access, etc.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key Words: Finance, Finance Analyst, Accounting, San Juan, PR
San Juan Pr Job