Pr Job in San Juan, : PR
Looking for Pr Jobs? See currently available Pr job openings on pr.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pr.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pr job . We provide job resources for Pr positions throughout the industry. pr.jobs.net also provides Pr jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pr by either city or state.
pr.jobs.net is a pr job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pr jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pr job search on pr.jobs.net today.
Six Sigma Consultant - San Juan, Pr
Six Sigma Consultant - San Juan, Pr Job Description
You'll join a high caliber team where you're assisting, educating, problem-solving and resolving tenuous situations to the best possible outcomes. Bring your people skills, emotional strength and attention to detail. In return we offer the latest tools and most intensive training program in the industry. Get ready to start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is for an Operational Excellence Manager / Six Sigma Black Belt within the Optum Operational Excellence organization. The candidate will support areas within the Provider, Claims, Clinical, Payment Integrity, Customer Service and Revenue Cycle Management business units. Chief responsibilities of this position include setting up the Operational Excellence framework, building the innovation culture, improving process performance and driving value for our business partners through implementation of improvement projects. The candidate also functions as focal point for Lean Six Sigma training facilitation and certification. The candidate will work closely with Operations Leadership to identify improvement opportunities and develop innovation roadmap.
- Drive the creation of breakthrough insights into business processes which unify and align strategy resulting in enhanced stakeholder value.
- Defines the quality agenda for the business in alignment to Customer strategic objectives and priorities
- Drive and implement tools, processes and policies designed to focus on business process improvement to enhance business value.
- Projects execution and mentoring: lead/facilitate improvement projects, measure and validate project results, and facilitate successful implementation of all facets of process improvements or changes identified (need strong change management skills along with analytical thinking and LSS methodology knowledge)
- Facilitate & drive Six Sigma quality culture in the organization
- Collaborate with Operations teams to enable stable/ Zero surprise operations: defining appropriate metrics to gage processes performance, providing insights to critical operations problems
- Collaborate well with customer quality & operations teams
***ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience driving process improvements
- Experience in usage of Six Sigma Tools
- Green Belt Certification
- English Proficiency
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Black Belt Certification
- Experience in Healthcare/Service Industry
- Training and presentation skills
- Experience leading change towards an effective work environment
- Analytical skills and process focus
- Strong impact and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: Green Belt, Process Improvement, Operational Excellence, Six Sigma, Manager, San Juan, PR
San Juan Pr Job