Pr Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Pr Jobs? See currently available Pr job openings on pr.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pr.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pr job . We provide job resources for Pr positions throughout the industry. pr.jobs.net also provides Pr jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pr by either city or state.
pr.jobs.net is a pr job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pr jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pr job search on pr.jobs.net today.
Director, Pr And Analyst Relations
Director, Pr And Analyst Relations Job Description
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Exciting work you will do:
The Director of PR and Analyst Relations is responsible for developing and maintaining owned and earned media coverage, and for setting short- and long-term strategic communications objectives that drive heightened brand value through public relations, analyst relations and related communications initiatives. He/she/they will oversee the work of the Manager – PR and Employee Communications. Specific responsibilities include:
- Establish and lead a firm-wide PR strategy that supports business strategy, reinforces our consulting expertise, amplifies market eminence and reinforces our value proposition with clients/prospects/partners in select industries and sectors.
- Manage department budget with no overruns and with an eye to efficient and effective spend.
- Effectively manage PR agency relationships, where required / needed.
- Directly own and manage media outreach – develop related media strategies and guide PR efforts in the US and UK
- Develop, manage and guide the overall communication of key messages (general and targeted) to the marketplace, media, analysts (e.g., Forrester, Gartner, ALM, etc.), employees and other audiences of North Highland.
- Manage and guide external visibility for select executives including C-suite leadership via media relations, analyst relations, speaking engagements, by-lined articles, etc.
- Partner with Marketing peers to support and collaborate on external brand reputation opportunities.
- In partnership with Marketing peers, evaluate advertising and promotion programs to ensure alignment with corporate messaging, priorities, and public relations / analyst relations efforts.
- Partner with digital marketing colleague for maintenance of overall online presence to increase brand awareness.
- Serve as a thought partner to the firm’s Crisis Management Team; develop crisis communications strategies and provide related guidance on issues management; monitor online platforms that influence perception of the firm’s reputation (e.g., Glassdoor, Fishbowl) and devise related response mitigation strategies which are thoughtful and in-line with our values and culture.
- Direct and manage analyst communications to position the firm as a ‘best-in-class’ in its sector; cultivate analyst relations and opportunities to drive differentiation for the firm.
- Oversee and guide the work of the Manager - PR/Employee Communications in actively pursuing opportunities to drive brand recognition including awards, recognition, and oversee the management of important relationships with alumni and affiliates through communications efforts.
- Align with Director of Marketing on client engagement opportunities such as events, client testimonials, client advocacy, etc.
- Align with adjacency peer functions such as Marketing, Product, Sales Enablement and others to strategize on integrated marketing campaigns, and identify opportunities for PR/media/analyst relations.
What you will need:
- BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is required. In addition, the incumbent in this position must minimally possess the following:
- 10-15 years in public relations / media relations, ideally in a professional services space or agency background.
- Strong writing and editing skills, along with a nose for news, along with a proven ability to cultivate relationships with reporters and business analysts
- Excellent communication and organization skills, and attention to detail
- Solid problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues throughout the project life cycle
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platform
- Fluency in MS Office
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills required as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees, clients and partners, as appropriate.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills required in order to work with marketing, finance and HR departments. You also need to possess the confidence to liaise with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them (e.g., briefing preparation for media/analyst engagements). Finally, you need to be able to cultivate and nurture relationships with media, analysts and agency partners.
- Creative skills: Creative ability to devise communication strategies required. Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atlanta Pr Job