Pr Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Pr Jobs? See currently available Pr job openings on pr.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pr.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pr job . We provide job resources for Pr positions throughout the industry. pr.jobs.net also provides Pr jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pr by either city or state.
pr.jobs.net is a pr job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pr jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pr job search on pr.jobs.net today.
Junior Apprentice / Marketing, Sales Pr
Junior Apprentice / Marketing, Sales Pr Job Description
Junior Business Apprentice (Paid Intern) | Atlanta, GA 30339
Immediate Start: Marketing, Sales, PR
Graduates, Career Changers and Career Starters Welcome!
No Business-Oriented Experience Needed!
At The Tailored Group in Atlanta, we're looking to grow our team to keep up with increasing client demand. We currently have 5 Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) openings available. These are fast-track learning and development opportunities with product-training workshops and guidance available every step of the way!
If you live in the Atlanta, Georgia area and have ever thought about getting into a business-oriented role, we'd love to hear from you!
Junior Business Apprentice (Paid Intern) Openings Involve:
- Promoting Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Product-Training Workshops, Mentors & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness & Increasing Market Share for Clients
- Chances to Expand Your Comfort Zone and Grow Professionally
- Leadership, Teamwork and Decision-Making Opportunities
- Local, Regional, National and (possibly) International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition and Financial Incentives for Exceeding Targets
- Additional Benefits Based on Individual Goals and Motivating Factors
This opening will combine marketing, sales and business development. You'll begin with basic customer interaction to help promote and sell our client's subscription services. We provide a consistent flow of quality sales by meeting with prospects face-to-face and adding a real personality to our client's brand.
We offer regular product-training workshops and allow new Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) the opportunity to spend time in the field alongside others until they develop their confidence and have expanded their comfort zones enough to achieve success on their own. On-going guidance and access to mentors are also provided on a regular basis because each individual's success contributes to our company's success as a whole.
Atlanta Pr Job
Junior Apprentice / Marketing, Sales Pr Job Requirements
Junior Business Apprentice (Paid Intern) Requirements:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the USA (No Sponsorship available at this time)
- All applicants should be able to commute to/from Atlanta, GA (30339)
- Full-time hours are preferred and long term options are ideal because the more you put in, the more you get out
- No experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer facing roles can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well in our Business Development Programme
*** For immediate consideration, send your resume through the online application process now! ***
Send your resume, or simply a summary of your background, your career goals, and your contact information to us using the online application process.
** Keep an eye on your email account/ spam or junk folder/ missed calls/ voicemail messages/ texts/ etc for contact from us. If you apply this week, we'll aim to contact you within 1-2 days! **
Anyone looking for full time work in Atlanta area in the following fields is encouraged to apply: sales, customer service, marketing, retail, promotions, events, hospitality, waiting, bartending, public relations, recruitment, administration, customer acquisition, crm, client relations, brand management, brand ambassador, social media, candidate sourcing, hr, leadership, management, team, sport, athletics, fitness, or similar.